Vitamin and antioxidant level monitoring
Serum Light Detected
Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are essential nutrients that the body needs to maintain a normal functioning and growth system. As a result, you are likely to be deficient in many important vitamins, vitamin supplements, or a variety of multivitamin brands, so it’s an almost common choice, but it’s important to know if those vitamins and supplements are really necessary for the body. Taking too many vitamins can have more negative effects than good for the body.
Vitamin level monitoring program in the body
The program examines the level of vitamins needed by the body, checks the balance of nutrients. Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants because vitamins and minerals are essential organic substances. Life is vital to our body’s normal functioning so that the body works in a balanced way, and the body cannot create or synthesize vitamins on its own. Vitamins are therefore obtained only through dietary foods or dietary supplements.
This application is suitable for
Individuals over the age of 18 Those who want to know the levels of vitamins and minerals necessary for the body and necessary for the immune system Those who are easily exhausted, easily ill. Frequent colds or allergy-like symptoms Those who do not eat all 5 groups or vegetarians
Check your body’s balance with a vitamin check program.
It measures the amount of vitamins and antioxidants needed by the body, which affects the body’s functioning in many systems and helps prevent the risk of Disease Measuring the levels of these vitamins will help determine which vitamins our body lacks. In order to choose to supplement that vitamin that our body lacks on the spot. Able to work in a balanced way
- PAT Test ( Plasma Antioxidant Test ) detects antioxidants.
- Free Radical Test detects free radical levels
- Antioxidant Profile 10 Vitamin A / Vitamin E ( gamma & alpha-Tocophenol) /Lycopene/Alpha & Beta -Carotene/Coenzyme Q10 Lutein+Zeaxanthin/ Beta -Crytoxanthin
- Vitamin B12 supports nerves and brain.
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Micronutrient Profile + Vitamin D2/D3
Preparing for service
Get enough sleep before the test day.
Wear a shirt that is easy to remove. It is convenient to draw blood in the crook of the arm.
Do not drink alcohol and caffeine at least 8 hours before the test.
Persons to be examined
People who experience physical disorders that may be linked to the causes of vitamin deficiency
Those who regularly take vitamins or supplements
Those who have been treated with pharmacological medications such as chemotherapy Prolonged exposure to medications, or those who have undergone surgery, etc.
People with high stress are in a toxic environment. Poorly absorbed system. There are intestinal problems.
People with oxidative stress-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Cerebrovascular stenosis, etc.
Vitamin KnowledgeVitamin is an essential nutrient that the body needs to ensure normal functioning and growth. We get vitamins from the food we eat each day. however Foods chosen to eat may contain small or incomplete amounts of vitamins. Therefore, many people choose to take vitamin supplements in addition to their main meals. When is it best to take vitamin supplements? Usually, vitamin supplements should be taken after meals. Because it is best absorbed by the body and, if possible, choose the largest meal of the day. Who is at risk of vitamin deficiency? Groups at risk of vitamin deficiency include:
Those who do not receive enough sunlight
Those who abstain from eating meat
People who are allergic to certain foods, such as cow’s milk
Those who have stomach or bowel surgery
Those taking medications that affect the absorption of certain vitamins.
People who drink alcohol, smoke Drink a lot of caffeinated drinks regularly, which will cause the body to lose vitamins quickly.
It is an examination that helps to know the state of lack or excess of vitamins in the body in order to choose the right supplements.How important is vitamin level testing?
Measuring vitamin levels in the body In addition to making it known what additional vitamins should be taken. It also prevents choosing to take too many vitamins, which can cause negative consequences.Types of vitamins Vitamins are divided into 2 groups:
Water-soluble vitamins include vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 and vitamin C. This group stays in the body for 2-4 hours, the rest from its use is excreted in the urine. Therefore, the chances of accumulating in the body are minimal, rarely causing side effects.
Fat-soluble vitamins include vitamin A, D, E, and K. This vitamin is dissolved in fats or oils to be absorbed into the body. It cannot be excreted in the urine. If given too much, it is accumulated in the body, which, if it accumulates too much, can have a negative effect on the body.
- Healthy, complete group
- People with diseases caused by free radicals, such as coronary artery disease, Pakinson’s disease.
- Those who received medications such as chemotherapy Obtained through surgery. Skin grafting, heart bypass, and dialysis
- Groups of people who receive or take Antioxidant supplements regularly
- Healthy people should repeat the test every 6 months.
- People with health problems should be under the supervision of a doctor.
If detected, the level of vitamins and antioxidants in the body is low. The doctor may prescribe individual vitamins.
Vitamin supplements do not have to be in the form of vitamin tablets only. But it can also be obtained from foods, vegetables or fruits that are useful.
If you have the latest health check-up results, you should bring them with you.
If there are medications, vitamins or herbs that you take regularly, you should take notes or take a picture of the label instead.
- Get to know Mesenkym stem cells (MSCs) help to restore youthfulness.
- Beautiful skin with vitamin D
- Injection of face filler answer Say good-bye to your old face.
- Vitamin Drip injection, clear skin, white skin, smooth skin, instantaneous
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email :[email protected]
- Facebook inbox :https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- Line@ : @siamclinic or addhttps://lin.ee/uny1D7n
- Youtube :Siam Clinic Siam Clinic Phuket Beauty Clinic – YouTube