Modified Myers Cocktail Infusion or Mayer Cocktail is an aquatic substance that contains many multivitamin, minerals and antioxidants by providing nutrients and multivitamins intravenously.
Named for the late John Myers, M.D., the Myers Cocktail is an infusion of multiple vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium and magnesium. This nutrient cocktail is injected into the body via IV. It is believed that by introducing the mixture intravenously, the higher concentration levels of essential vitamins and minerals work more effectively than if they are taken orally.
What is Myers cocktail?
Modified Myers Cocktail Infusion is a supplementation of various nutrients and minerals into the blood vessels invented by the doctor. Dr. John Myers, MD. After you have applied the principle of reinforcing the blood as adjunct to the patient, Found to have good treatment results. Later, Dr. Alan R. Gaby, one of the specialists in nutrient-based treatment, has adopted the concept to be more widely known. Dr. Gaby found that many patients were treated by providing such vascular supplements. Obviously finesse. And the illnesses that existed earlier disappeared. The supplements include Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B-Complex and Vitamin C, which specialist nurses slowly inject into the bloodstream so that patients can get nutrients in moderation and cannot be provided by taking them.
In case the patient is unable to eat through the esophagus. Myer’s Cocktail will help to enhance the patient’s nutrition as they need it.
Who is Myers cocktail suitable for?
Based on dr. Dr.’s 15,000 experiences by Myer’s Cocktail Gaby found that such treatments worked very well with people with asthma, migraines, tiredness (including: Chronic fatigue syndrome), Muscular fibrosis, acute muscle contractions, colds and sinuses, as well as air allergies, depression and anxiety, etc.
In addition, yale university findings To use Myer’s Cocktail In patients with muscular asphylactics It was found that providing supplements once a week caused patients to experience noticeable good symptoms, as well as weakening their muscles and asphyxiation. Pain and depression disappear. As a result, the patient’s long-term quality of life, even if they do not receive Myer’s Cocktail for up to four weeks after their last admission.
More About the Myers cocktail Mixture
The Myers’ Cocktail includes these vitamins and minerals:
- B Vitamins: B Vitamins offer a wealth of health benefits. They help produce energy, are critical for growth and development, keep the eyes, nervous system, and skin healthy, help with the digestive system, break down fats, and much more.
- Vitamin C: One of the most effective nutrients, Vitamin C protects against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, eye disease, and even improves the appearance of skin.
- Calcium: Most people know that calcium strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis. In addition, it protects cardiac muscles, controls blood pressure, prevents premenstrual depression, and helps maintain optimal body weight.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is an important aid in calcium absorption and so contributes to overall bone health. Additionally, it decreases the risk of developing diabetes, maintains heart health, prevents and relieves migraines, helps relieve PMS symptoms, and reduces anxiety.
Should You Get a Myers Cocktail Infusion?
Maybe you’ve read about the celebrity trend of receiving a Myers Cocktail Infusion and wondered if it’s right for you? After all, many of them are touting the benefits of the treatment, such as an improved overall feeling of wellness and quality of life. But, as is the case with any medical procedure, it’s important that you equip yourself with as much information as possible before undergoing any kind of treatment.
Good Candidates for a Myers Cocktail Infusion
Men and women with certain medical conditions respond very well to a Myers Cocktail Infusion. These include:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acute muscle spasm
- Upper respiratory infections
- Chronic sinusitis
- Seasonal allergies
- Cardiovascular disease
Is a Myers Cocktail Infusion Right for You?
If you’re dealing with the debilitating impact of chronic pain or other medical conditions, a Myers Cocktail Infusion may be right for you. The medical professionals at Balance Hormone Center will be happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss the treatment with you.
Who has restrictions?
- There is an epilepsy problem.
- Patients with renal failure or renal impairment
- Blood diseases
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
Benefits of Making Myers cocktail
- Chronic fatigue reduces aches and pains.
- Increases the blood flow system in the body to feed the heart more.
- Stimulates the immune system. Relieves allergies, especially skin allergies. hives
- Helps enlarge the bronchi, reduces asthma, coughing, difficulty breathing. Chest tightness Effective resistance to respiratory infections
- In those who need high energy and speed, muscle energy can be used urgently immediately. Cases during sporting events
- Inhibits serotonin secretion, relieves headaches from migraines, insomnia.
- Add antioxidants. Helps hyperthyroidism
- Adjust skin shortcuts, reduce and inhibit pigmentation.
- Helps the metabolism to get more complete proportions of nutrients.
- Helps reduce various inflammations Recovery of patients during recovery period
How often do you see the results?
This can be done as often as needed, perhaps 3-4 times a week, with the control of a medical professional generally starting to see better changes from the first time, such as bright skin. Reduce dullness The wounds on the body heal faster and faster and will begin to see more and more changes in the skin condition in the future, depending on the individual response and the free radicals that exist in different bodies. Kind of like detoxification. If it is very toxic or degenerative, it requires more nutrients or antioxidants. When the condition is restored, the skin is completely clear, it is not necessary to inject regularly, it can be injected from time to time.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- Line@ : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n